Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Little Beauty Haul

Hello everyone! I've been super quiet on the blog lately, just because I've been so busy! I've picked up a few beauty bits over the past month or so, so I thought I'd collate them into a post so you can get a sneak preview of whats to come on the blog soon.







You've probably seen my last post already, if not then click here, but I picked up the Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette. It has a lovely array of rainbow shades and I'm so in love with all the colours. I can't wait to create more looks with this so stay tuned! I picked up a new Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara (this is my third tube), because its my favourite mascara to date. It gives me amazing length and volume and lasts all day without flaking or transferring. If you haven't tried it yet then make sure its the next mascara you pick up. I've had this for a little while but I don't think I've featured it on here yet, but I got the NYX Micro Brow Pencil after getting a little tired of using shadow or pomades everyday. I wanted something that would be quick and precise and this gives me exactly that. Its been compared to the Anastasia Beverly Hills offering (which I haven't tried), but I can definitely say I'm a fan of this and how thin the actual pencil is. I may have accidentally went on a bit of a Barry M spree last time I was in Boots but I'm totally happy with all these purchases. I picked up 2 of the Matte Me Up Lip Kits as I'd been into Boots previously and swatched them, and I could not get the swatches off my hand when I got home. They come with a lip liner and a liquid lipstick in matching colours which is a bargain as they only cost around £6. The lipsticks have a super wet, liquidy formula and they dry down super matte. I find them super long wearing but I'm still trying them out so look out for a post about them soon! I got a few nail polishes too, a new one from the Molten Metal range in Holographiclight (its my new favourite as its absolutely stunning), a fast drying top coat and the Diamond Glitter (which is also beautiful). They had an offer on in Boots at the time and I ended up with a free Contour Kit, but I'm not going to use this as its far too dark for my skin tone. I'll probably end up giving this to a friend or family member! Thats it for my little haul, let me know if you've picked up anything lately.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig