Saturday, 22 April 2017

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette

Hello everyone, today I thought I'd share some love for the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm been obsessed with it ever since. Its one of those palettes I've reached for pretty much everyday since I got it, I think it houses such a versatile range of colours!

 



If you love matte shadows and you love the Urban Decay formula then its definitely worth looking into this palette. Urban Decay make my favourite formula of eyeshadow and this palette gives me all the options I could ever ask for. Mattes are super handy for creating soft looks but some of these darker shades really create drama when need be. I love this palette because I can use it to create a complete look but I also reach for it when I'm looking for specific transition shades as well. It has a lovely combination of both warm and cool tones which means there is literally every colour I could ask for. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing for every single one of these shades and they're so lovely and bendable, as always when it comes to Urban Decay. Instinct and Lethal are definitely my favourite shades, I'm all for mauve toned shades when it comes to my makeup! I also love the packaging for this palette too, it has a pretty big mirror making it ideal to use when travelling. You might think that owning all the other Naked palettes would mean I wouldn't really get a lot of use out of this but I actually like having all of these mattes together rather than spread out in a million other palettes, it means when I need a certain colour I know exactly where to look. All these colours probably are in all the other Naked palettes but I cant say I've checked to be sure, I just know I love this palette and I get a lot of use from it!

Whats your favourite makeup palette?

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette - Available here



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig