Saturday, 18 February 2017

Too Faced Brand Focus

Hello everyone, I hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm full of the cold (again) so this post isnt up as soon as I'd hoped it would be but I'm still managing to get it up none the less! Too Faced are quickly becoming one of my favourite brands, and they are also cruelty free. I thought I'd go ahead and talk about my favourites!



First things first, I love their sketch eyeliner pen. However, some useless blogger forgot to photograph it so unfortunately you can't actually see it in the photo. Its got to be the finest tipped liquid liner I've ever used and I always find it the easiest to use too. Its super black and it also lasts all day! Another long time fav is the original Chocolate Bar Palette, I must admit the new peach palette has been tempting me but theres something about the shades in this one that I always seem to come back to. Not only does it smell amazing, the formula is pretty spot on as well. Another palette that I love is the Nikkie Tutorials palette, I know it got a lot of hate but in all honesty I actually really enjoy using my one. I'm unsure if there was maybe a bad batch but I have zero complaints and I think its really fun that they did a collaboration with someone so influential in the makeup community. This palette also came with the Shadow Insurance primer which a handy little item to have. I don't use this everyday but if I've got a night out planned and need my makeup to last all night then this is pretty amazing stuff. For lips the Melted Lipsticks are pretty amazing, the formula is like nothing else I own and despite it literally being a liquid form of lipstick it looks really nice on the lips. I have the shade Peony which is really pretty. I also like the fact that these lipsticks don't dry down to a matte finish like most of my other matte options. I've got a mini of the Better Than Sex Mascara, and its pretty good. Not sure if its my favourite but its not a bad mascara! Last up, the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. Probably one of Too Faced's most iconic products in my opinion but its actually my current favourite. The shade is really pretty, it smells great and it blends like a dream. I can 100% see why people love it. I really need to try more from the brand, especially the Hangover primer that I keep hearing great things about! Let me know if you want to me to make another post like this where I talk about one brand!

Do you have any Too Faced favourites?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig