Friday, 3 February 2017

January Beauty Favourites

Time seems to pass ridiculously fast these days, we're already one month down for 2017 and I feel like this year is going to be a fast one. I don't know if this is because I'm getting older but I genuinely cant believe we're a month in already! I'm a little late on uploading this and I know its been a week since my last post but I was waiting for my new laptop to arrive and its finally here so I'm back to all the blogging!


Theres been a few favourites this month, the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick - which in all honesty has been my favourite for a really long time and the formula of these lipsticks is my favourite  by far! Its a pretty pink mauve colour which goes with 90% of the makeup looks I do! I've also been obsessed with the Pixi Vitamin Mineral Veil Foundation, its a cream one but Ive been really loving it. I don't usually like cream foundations but this one blends super well and you can apply a really light layer or build it up if you want to as well. It leaves a very smooth finish on the skin and doesn't emphasise any of my dry areas. I've also been back to using eyeshadow primer here and there and I've found myself reaching for the Too Faced Shadow Insurance more often than not. I dont use it everyday but it keeps everything in place if I'm wearing a more dramatic look. I've been contouring a little more on the daily, and the Illasmasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow is pretty much cheekbones in a second. Its the perfect shade for my pale skin and it always convinces people I have better bone structure than I actually do! Lashes have been a constant for a couple of months now, I've been using the Kiko Volume Attraction Mascara non stop and I don't see myself changing it up anytime soon. It gives definition and plenty of volume which is always what I want from a mascara. I've also gone back to using OPI Nail Envy to keep my nails nice and strong, sometimes I forget I own this but I always fall back in love with it when I start using it again. Its a great base coat under nail polishes (especially dark ones) and it slowly but surely makes my nails less brittle. I picked up the NYX Tame and Frame brow gel at the beginning of January and I think its great, its a little more creamy in formula compared to other brow gels I've used but it does an amazing job at filling in the gaps and making my brows on fleek. Lastly the ends of my hair have been tamed with the Ouai Hair Oil, it smells kind of weird but its the most nourishing oil I've ever used. My bleached hair seriously loves this stuff, I just wish the bottle was bigger!

What have been your favourites this past month?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig