Monday, 16 January 2017

Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette

Hello, its been a while since I've made a post thats just a review of something by itself. I'm all about that flatly life and love collaborating products together in a post but its time I just wrote a good, honest review! I got this palette as a gift back in November from my boyfriend (10/10 Fraser) and I've used it pretty much every day so I'm genuinely surprised that I haven't written about it properly before now.





I love Kat Von D makeup, everything I've tried has always been so amazing and the quality really is up there with the best in my opinion. I'm a sucker for all matte eyeshadows so this palette really is up my street when it comes to things. Its also a neutral palette so its great for everyday but also useful if you're looking for a blending colour for a certain look. I can't deny that the quality and pigmentation of all the shades in this palette are amazing. I always worry that matte shadows are going to be chalky or dusty but I've not experienced anything like that when I use this. All of the shadows have a really smooth and buttery texture and blend like a dream. Theres a very good mix of warm and cool toned shadows in this palette and an amazing black so I get a lot of use from it. The black is so dark that sometimes I use it as an eyeliner and smudge it out a little and the cool toned darker browns are really handy for filling in the brows. Although the packaging is cardboard it feels very sturdy and still manages to encase a large mirror which is so handy for on the go. I really want to create some different looks with this and part of my 2017 goals is to be more creative so stick around on Instagram as I'll probably share the looks I create there first. I love palettes so much and I really want to pick up a few more from KVD (even though I really don't need them). The brand never fails to amaze me and I highly recommend this if you're into matte shadows!

Have you tried any makeup from Kat Von D Beauty?

Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette - Available Here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig