Friday, 20 January 2017

Cruelty Free Favrouites #2

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I talked about my favourite cruelty free brands/products so I thought I'd make an update chatting about some more bits and pieces that I've really been enjoying lately. If you didn't see my first post on cruelty free beauty then you can read that here.



I think I mentioned NARS in my last post about cruelty free beauty but they're honestly one of my absolute favourite brands! Their eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and blend so well that if you get the chance to try them then I'd say go for it! This is the And God Created The Woman Palette and it has the nicest combination of shades to suit any occasion. Another brand that deserves a shoutout is Kiko, I've tried a few bits from them in the last few months and so far I've been super impressed! The Volume Attraction mascara is by far my favourite as it makes my lashes look so long and full, another one I will forever recommend to all my friends and family! I also tried Spectrum Brushes not too long ago and honestly, I have no idea why, I didn't think they'd be that great considering how affordable they are. I've been using this brush (B02) for powder pretty much non stop since I got it and its the perfect density of bristles while being soft that makes it perfect for buffing powders into the skin. Another brand that I don't think gets enough love is Gosh, this powder blush in Flower Power is beautiful and a real gem in my collection. The Stila Convertible Colours are also an amazing cream blush if you're not into powders, they're so pigmented and the shade Fuchsia is perfect for the spring/summer time! I think Soap & Glory deserve a shoutout too, their One Heck of A Blot Primer is what I use pretty much everyday and I love the way it makes my skin feel. S&G have amazing body butters and shower gels that are worth checking out as well. I honestly feel like I never hear anyone talk about  Bare Minerals anymore and they've got some amazing products. I've been back into using their Original Foundation and it looks so beautiful on the skin, I'm pretty sure this would work for most skin types too. Its ver buildable but you can 100% apply a thin layer if you're into more natural makeup too. Anastasia Beverly Hills are quickly becoming a favourite brand for me, I think I mentioned their glow kit in my last post but their liquid lipsticks are pretty good too. They're not overly drying and they apply very smoothly which is always a win, I have the shade Dusty Rose which is a perfect dark nude. Quick mention to Real Techniques brushes too, they're the first brushes I ever tried and I'm still buying new ones to this day. They're all synthetic and they pretty much have a brush for everything you could ever imagine. The setting brush is one I reach for every single day, worth checking it out. I thought I'd throw in a few hair favourites too, I love the Batiste Dry Shampoo and I use it in my hair all the time between washes! Its so refreshing and pretty much makes my hair look like I just washed it. I've been converted to using Ouai products recently too, their Matte Pomade is the best thing to apply to the ends of my hair when I style it - it keeps it in place and tames any flay aways and frizziness I might have too. Lastly, I thought I'd mention Makeup Geek too. If you haven't tried their eyeshadows then you haven't lived! Peach Smoothie, Backlight and Cocoa Bear are some of my favourites. They're cheaper than Mac eyeshadows and in all honesty I think the quality is a lot better too!

Have you tried any of these brands?

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig