Monday, 5 December 2016

November Beauty Favourites

Hello everyone, little late on posting my favourites this month but hopefully you all still enjoying reading about them. This past month has been crazy busy and I don't really know where its went to be honest. My birthday was at the beginning of the month and after that time just seems to have flown by and now we're on the countdown to Christmas! Of course, there are plenty beauty bits I've been loving this month, even though its passed so quickly!

Firstly, I've been loving the Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette (thanks again to the boyf for this one), its perfect for everyday if you just want add a little definition but its also really great for when you want to do an all out smokey eye. I love it so much because its so versatile and the formula is on point. A few skincare bits this month which isn't always something I feature. For a while I had my skincare routine down and my skin was pretty good but lately it just seems to have broken out. Sad face. I'm back to using the Clarisonic and as always its improving my skin massively and I'm so thankful that I spent the money on it. I think I need to find a new cleanser to use with it so if you have any (cruelty free) recommendations then please let me know! I've also been rating the Pixi Glow Serum, as despite the fact that my skin is breaking out on my chin, its pretty dry everywhere else. This serum is honestly a life saver! I apply it under my moisturiser at night and I wake up with the most plump, hydrated skin. It sinks in super fast but it honestly makes such a huge difference! For eye cream, I actually bought a new one from Beauty Bay on Black Friday and even though I've only been using it for a few weeks I'm totally in love with the Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream. It has quite a light consistency meaning I can use it under makeup but its just very hydrating and soothing on my dry eye area which I'm really appreciative of! A not so favourite this month is the Botanics Micellar Water, I'm a big fan of the Garnier Micellar Water and I hoped this would be just the same but honestly I find its such a struggle to get my makeup off when I use this. It also have AHA's in it which I didn't realise, which I think we're drying out my eye area more than usual so I've kind of just stopped using this and I'll probably finish it during the times where I run out of a better micellar water! I changed up my foundation routine this month and I'm back to using the Bare Minerals Original Foundation. Its a loose powder but when you buff it into the skin it gives the most beautiful, flawless look without looking unnatural. I've been using it with the Spectrum B02 brush as its super soft and blends my foundation in so seamlessly to my skin. Its a perfect duo and I don't see myself changing it anytime soon. I'm not huge on liquid liner but the Too Faced Sketch Liner honestly makes   applying liner so easy that I've been rocking a cat eye more often than not. It has a really fine nib and you can shake it to make sure your liner is super black, I don't know why exactly but it makes applying eyeliner so easy!

SaveSaveSaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig