Friday, 25 November 2016

Too Faced The Power Of Makeup // Nikkie Tutorials

Hello, little review today. I know its near impossible to get your hands on this palette now but there are still a few left kicking around here and there. I wanted to make sure I'd tried this palette out properly before sharing my thoughts on it too! I think this palette is pretty good value considering you get a bunch of other bits and pieces with it too!






First up, not only do you get the palette itself, it also comes with a mini Shadow Insurance, a Mini (purple) Better Than Sex Mascara, some Glitter and a full size Liquid Eyeliner which I think is pretty good. The palette comes with 9 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and a bronzer and highlighter too, its a pretty compact palette and the packaging is super cute. Theres been some controversy surrounding this palette, some people saying the pigmentation isn't great on the shadows and that Nikkie has been pushing sales figures but personally I've been really enjoying this. I think the pigmentation is great and I love the shade range too. The bronzer is hands down one of the best I've ever tried and the blushes look so pretty on my skin! I also love the shade "irresistible' as its almost like a glitter eyeshadow. You need to place some kind of base under it and use the right brush to apply it but once its on its the most beautiful glittery gold which really stands out. The black shade in the palette is also pretty impressive too, its very black and doesn't have a crazy amount of fallout which I really appreciate. I don't think the highlighter in the palette is the best but its not terrible either, I think you just need to build it up to get a nice look on the skin. I haven't tried the Shadow Insurance yet, as most eye primers dry out my skin too much and my shadow tends to last pretty well anyways but I'll give it a go if I've got a big event that requires my makeup to stay on all day. The glitter is really nice that comes with this and I've used the mascara on my bottom lashes a good few times and been really impressed with it. I don't think I'll use purple mascara on my top lashes but its nice for a pop of colour on my lower lashes. I love the liquid liner so much though, its probably one of the best I've tried. It has a really fine nib that allows for pretty easy application and its super black from the first swipe. I find I have a lot of control of my eyeliner when I use this which means I make less mistakes! I personally love this palette and if you can still get your hands on it then I'd grab one while you still can.

Have you tried this palette?

Too Faced The Power Of Makeup By NikkieTutorials - Available Here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig