Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Some Autumn Makeup Picks (feat. Adore Me)

Hello everyone, today I thought I'd share some of my favourite makeup bits for the season. I've teamed up with Adore Me, they are a New York Lingerie company who have some really stunning pieces. They have some really pretty things and their website helps you find new outfits with a simple quiz too! I love fall makeup so without any further delays I'll let you know what I picked!








The first fall combination which looks really pretty is deep berry lips paired with some matching lingerie from the same colour range. When I wear a bold lip I want it to stay in place all day so I tend to opt for a liquid lipstick. Kat Von D make my favourite formula and I love the shade Bauhau5 if I want to stand out. I also love the shade Mother if I want something bold but not too dark. The Valerie set from Adore Me really works well with these shades! The second combination which Adore Me has suggested for this season is pairing a blue romper with a blue smokey eye which I think is a pretty cool combination! I'm not one to wear a lot of colour on my eyes but I do love the Lime Crime Lazuli eyeliner if I want to add a little pop of something. If I do decide to wear a blue eyeshadow the Infallible eyeshadow from L'Oreal in the shade All Night Blue is absolutely stunning! I do think the Cybel romper is very pretty and definitely something I would wear. A third option for this season is the 'no makeup makeup' look which I already did a post on, you can read that here, but for this also wearing a strong highlight. I loooove highlighter and think that the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in 'Highlight 01' is the best for creating a strong glow that still looks natural. I also think the Mac Pro Shaping Powder in Emphasize is a really great one to highlight the face without it looking heavy too! Other highlighters that get my vote are the Seventeen Skin Wow 3 way highlighter and Mac Vanilla Pigment. The Vanilla pigment gives a seriously stunning glow to the face that has a gorgeous golden glow. The Neylan set is a gorgeous grey unlined set which looks really pretty and feminine. The last combination (which I think is really stunning) is peach toned makeup paired with blush coloured underwear (The Paris set is really nice). I love peach tones to my makeup, some of my favourites are Mac Peachykeen blush and Natural Collection Peach Melba blush. Both look really pretty on, the Mac offering is shimmery and the Natural Collection one is matte. In terms of peach toned eyeshadows, I'm a big fan of Peach Smoothie and Cosmopolitan shadows from Makeup Geek. Their eyeshadows definitely have some of my favourite formulas and they always wear really well. I can't vouch for the quality of lingerie from Adore Me but they look to have some very pretty options as well as a great range of sizes and styles to suit everyone, there are some more stunning pieces here. Hopefully you've enjoyed my take on what to pair with the different outfits. Thanks to Adore Me for teaming up to make this post!

Let me know what your favourite makeup look is for fall.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig