Wednesday, 5 October 2016

September Beauty Favourites

I'm kind of shocked that we've hit the end of September already. I guess that means we really are into the autumn months and winter will be upon us very soon. Now that its October, it does mean its my 21st birthday next month which is pretty exciting. September has been a good month for me blog wise too, I've really got back into the swing of things and I'm much better at organising my time to make sure I can keep my blog up to date. Of course, I have some beauty favourites.. so lets get to it. 



Kat Von D beauty launched here in the UK in September so of course I've spent all my spare money on buying as much of the products from them as possible. I already owned the Shade & Light Contour Palette and the launch of Kat Von D beauty kind of reminded me how much I love it. I don't contour on a daily basis but I always wear bronzer, I find mixing all the dark shades together from this palette makes a really nice bronzer shade and I like to apply some of the lightest shade under where I would usually contour to make my bronzer a little sharper. Its an all round amazing palette and I highly recommend checking it out because the powders and so smooth and beautiful. I picked up the Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges and I've been really enjoying using them to blend out my concealer. They're much smaller than the beauty blender so I find I can be much more precise and use them to cover my blemishes a lot better. They're cute and you can use them for an array of different things! With moving a couple of months ago, it took some time to unpack all my beauty products so I kind of forgot that I owned the Beauty Blender Soild Cleanser. I really like this stuff for cleaning my makeup sponges but also for cleaning my eye makeup brushes too, it lathers really well and it just gets the job done without any fuss. Speaking of brushes, I've been obsessed with the Morphe M441 brush. If you read my Favourite Brushes post you'll know that I own 5 of these and I just can't get enough. Its the perfect blending brush for sweeping some colour through the crease and I haven't found anything else that I like as much as this. I didn't actually go too crazy with the KVD products that I picked up but I did buy a couple more of the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. I love the shade Double Dare, its a dark brown/red that its just perfect for the transition into autumn, these lipsticks are also my favourite formula by far! I've also been wearing the NYX Velvet Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul a lot lately, its a nice mauve pink that pretty much goes with whatever eye look I decide to do. These sit really nicely on the lips throughout the day and they feel so smooth without being drying. Mascara wise its definitely been Soap & Glory Thick and Fast this month, initially I didn't really like this but as its dried out a little I absolutely adore it. It makes my lashes look really long without being clumpy and it doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day! I picked up some nail polishes at the beginning of the month and I've been completely obsessed with Bronze Bae from Barry M, its honestly the most metallic nail polish that I own! Its so beautiful and the copper/bronze hue is stunning for this time of year!

What have your beauty favourites been this month?
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig