Palettes I've Been Neglecting

Sunday, October 09, 2016

I'm sure along with many of you guys, I have an abundance of palettes. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love palettes but sometimes I forget about a few or they end up at the back of the drawer and fall into the out of sight, out of mind situation. I recently dug through all my palettes and made a point of putting my neglected ones to the top of the pile!

I've definitely neglected my little Inglot palette over the past little while, which is crazy because its a palette I built myself so I know I love all the colours! I actually quite like the Inglot eyeshadow formula and its a real shame that my local counter is no more. In the palette I have AMC Shine 40 which is the pretty purple colour, Pearl 106 which is the gorgeous bronze, 327 which is a rich deep brown and Pearl 46 which is the shimmery/iridescent off white. I'm going to make a point of using this more as I used to use it all the time and I kind of miss it! I also haven't reached for my Naked 2 or Naked 2 Basics palettes in a little while, I don't know why but they are always ones I come back to. I love Urban Decay shadows, they are definitely my favourites but I have so many palettes from them that a couple sometimes get lost along the way! Both palettes have an array of cool toned neutrals which I think really pretty in the autumn/winter when paired with a bold lip. I remember when Makeup Revolution was the brand that every blogger went mad for all at once, I have a couple of palettes from them and they quality of shadows is actually pretty impressive for the price point. The Flawless Matte Palette is very pretty and I love all matte eyeshadow looks so I really need to show this beauty more love as its been seriously neglected over the past little while. As well as eyeshadow palettes I've definitely missed a few of my face palettes too, the Sleek Blush by 3 palette in Pink Lemonade is so so so nice that I genuinely can't believe I forgot about it! It has two really pretty powder colours and a really flattering cream colour that I used to be obsessed with. 


Have you got any favourite palettes?


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment