Friday, 2 September 2016

Purple Mermaid Vibes

Hello everyone, the blog schedule is still a little all over the place as I'm still getting used to living in my own place and organising my time properly. I finally got round to unpacking all my beauty bits and felt inspired looking at all the beautiful makeup that I own so I created this look the other evening. For those of you who follow me in Instagram @claresloves you may have seen this already but if you want to know what products I used then keep reading.

Products Used:

To begin blending through the crease I used Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie, followed by some of the pink and purple shades from the Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V1 palette. I darkened the crease and outer lid with Fig. 1 eyeshadow from Mac and used Emphasise Pro Shaping powder to highlight my brow bone. For the pop of blue on my lid and under my lash line I used an Ingot eyeshadow in the shade AMC Shine 20. I used Mac Vanilla pigment to highlight the inner corner and Fig. 1 eyeshadow under my lower lash line. The lashes are Ardell 120 Demi and I used Mac Brow Gel Fluidline in Deep Dark Brunette to fill in my brows.

Let me know if you like these kinds of posts and if you have any looks you've seen that you want me to recreate!
SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig