Tuesday, 27 September 2016

A Mini Boots Haul

Sometimes when its payday, you accidentally walk in to Boots and you accidentally buy a few new things even though you only went in for a new toothbrush right? Well, thats what happened to me last time I went in so I thought I'd share the few things that I picked up.

I didn't actually go too crazy but I did pick up the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer which I've been meaning to try for the longest time. I've actually been applying my makeup without a primer for a few weeks now, and as much as I've been enjoying it, I do like something a little more smoothing on the skin. I've heard a lot of good things about this primer so I have high hopes! I also picked up the NYX White Liquid Liner. I've got some makeup ideas in my head and one involves a contrasting lash line so I thought I'd pick up this affordable option to see how it performs. I genuinely haven't read any reviews on this so it could be a disaster but I do love NYX as a brand so fingers crossed it doesn't disappoint. I picked up 3 new nail polishes from Barry M, one of them was technically free and if the offer wasn't on I would've only bought one nail polish (its funny how offers make you spend more money!). I already own a ridiculous amount of nail polishes but now that we're getting in to the more autumnal months I thought I'd add just a few more to my collection. I got one of the Molten Metal polished in the shade Bronze Bae and it literally looks like liquid gold in the bottle, I'm so excited to use it. I love the Gelly formula from Barry M so I went for the colour Almond as its a nice pale grey/lilac colour that I figured would go with pretty much anything. Lastly I got a Boots exclusive colour for free in the shade Golden Sands, its a nice cream/nude with gold shimmer running through it which is again a nice neutral colour that I could wear with any outfit. I didn't pick up a huge amount of things but I'm looking forward to trying them out. I'll keep you posted on how they perform!

Have you picked up any new products lately?

SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig