Monday, 5 September 2016

5 Forgotten Favourites

Hello everyone, back today with a little roundup post talking about a few makeup bits that got a bit lost along the way. If you read my last post you'll know I finally unpacked all my makeup after moving and of course, I can across loads of things I forgot I owned. These are 5 products I used to use all the time so it was really lovely to rediscover them.


First up is the Urban Decay Naked Palette, I'm not sure how I managed to forget about this but it just kind of ended up at the bottom of a box (with a lot of my other palettes), but its always been a favourite and I'm so glad to have rediscovered it. I've actually hit pan on so many of these shades since taking pictures for this post which is kind of crazy but I've definitely fallen back in love with the good ol' Naked palette! I also found my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors amongst my moving. I know everyone is all over Becca at the moment thanks to Jaclyn Hill but I think they really do hit the nail on the head when it comes to the highlighting game. I really like mixing these with my foundation as they add the nicest glow to the skin. Remember when everyone was obsessed with the By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadows? Me too. I dug out this bad boy (Frozen Quartz) and I'm so excited. They're the longest lasting eyeshadows I've ever tried and they have such beautiful pigmentation too. If you're looking to treat yourself these shadow sticks are definitely a strong contender. I don't really wear eyeliner all that often but I do have a soft spot for the Soap & Glory Supercat liner. Its so easy to apply and its super black meaning the whole process of applying eyeliner is much easier! Lastly I found my Clinique Cheek Pop Blush (Plum Pop) which is definitely beautiful to look at but its also an incredibly beautiful blush, I really need to pick up more of these after digging this one out!

Have you rediscovered any great makeup products lately?
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig