My Current Makeup Bag

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hello everyone, I thought I'd share the products that have found their way into my makeup bag recently. I've been keeping things pretty simple and of course I change up the products all the time but for now these are the bits a pieces that have been blessed with having a presence on my face.


For base I've been all about the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint, its just absolutely beautiful and keeps my skin matte all day without looking dry or heavy. Perfection. I've been rating a new concealer lately that I don't think I've told you guys about before. Its the NYX HD Concealer and its seriously rivalled my love for the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer which I also love. The NYX offering is only £5 and I absolutely love it. Its full coverage, super bendable and it lasts all day. Admittedly the tube doesnt' seem to last very long but thats definitely something I can over look. I've been setting my makeup with the Vichy Dermablend Powder* which keeps my under eyes from creasing throughout the day, it sets everything in place but isn't super drying which is great. For setting my entire face I haven't been going to overboard with powder, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light has been setting my base while adding a beautiful radiance to my skin - its love. I haven't been reaching for bronzer all that often but I've been obsessed with my Anastsia Glow Kit in Gleam, it has the most beautiful blush and highlight shades which make me glow like theres no tomorrow. Somedays I just mix all the shades together and apply them to my face, just because I can. (I promise it still looks good when I do this!) For brows I've also been keeping it pretty easy, I've been keeping on top of my brows lately and making sure I dye them once a week which means I get away with much less product through them. I've been using the Urban Decay Brow Beater as its a really fine pencil that lets me mimic the look of hairs where my brows are sparse and then just setting it in place with the Maybelline Brow Drama Gel so my hairs don't go crazy throughout the day. For eye makeup, I've honestly been pretty lazy. Using the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Scorch across my lash line and blending the Natural Collection eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate across my entire lid and through my crease. I've been loving the Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara too, it really defines my lashes and adds plenty of volume. For lips, I've been going crazy over the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. I wish they were available in the UK because I would probably buy every single colour. The shades Mother and Lovesick has been on my lips non-stop and for someone with the worlds driest lips I can strangely handle wearing these without suffering which is a win win.

Whats in your makeup bag at the moment?

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment