New Makeup Geek & Mac Palette Additions

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Hello everyone, today I thought I'd show you some of the things I've added to my palettes recently. I love Makeup Geek and Mac eyeshadows so it was only natural that I added some new bits to my collection!







From Mac, I picked up one of their new medium sized palettes as my other palette had reached its full capacity. I really like the size of it as I think it'll be really handy to travel with. I prefer the Mac palettes over the Z-Palettes as I just feel they're a bit more sturdy and I don't really mind that I have to attach magnets to my Makeup Geek eyeshadows. Of course, when you buy a new palette you can't just leave it empty right?! I went for the Sheertone Shimmer blush in 'Peachykeen', which really isn't very sheer! Its a very pretty peach with golden shimmer - right up my alley. I also picked up the eyeshadow in 'Malt' which is a gorgeous pale, warm brown that will make a perfect transition colour. From Makeup Geek, I placed a Beauty Bay order as ordering from the MG website means you can go crazy without paying tax when you're shipping over to the UK here. I went for the Foiled Shadow in 'Whimsical' which is just utterly stunning, its a cool, frosty pink/lilac shade which looks so beautiful on the eyes. I picked up two of their Duo Chrome eyeshadows which are so stunning! I went for 'Phantom' which is a very pale, off white, lilac with and pink duo chrome and 'Backlight' which is a pretty cool toned purple with a blue duo chrome. I also picked up one of their regular eyeshadows in 'Ice Queen' which is a frosty white colour, something I've been wanting to add to my collection for a while. I really want to pick up more MG eyeshadows as I think they're utterly amazing for the money.

What new things have you picked up lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment