Wednesday, 1 June 2016

May Beauty Favourites

Hello everyone, its June already which is a little bit terrifying. However, it does mean its time for another favourites post. It was getting to the end of May and I didn't think there was much that stood out to me but as I started picking things up to make a post, I realised there were plenty of products I've been showing my love this past month.


Number 1 is definitely the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in 'Gleam'. Despite some of the shades being quite dark for my pale skin, I've been using them to amp up my blush game and Crushed Pearl has been my highlight of choice lately. It makes me glow like no other. I've also been reaching for Whimsical eyeshadow from Makeup Geek a lot this month, its a very soft pink/lilac which makes my eyes pop without being too intense. Its a foiled eyeshadow so its very shimmery and has a beautiful brightening effect on my eyes when I wear it. I tried a new mascara this month since I'd been hearing so much hype. I've been using Mac Upward lash for the longest time and I really love that mascara but theres something about the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara that just really floats my boat, it does a really great job at separating my lashes and adding some nice volume at the roos which is exactly what I look for in a mascara. I've been using the Natural Collection eyeshadow in 'Milk Chocolate' pretty much everyday this month, its a beautiful transition shade and it only costs £1.99. The quality feels very much like the Makeup Geek shadows which is insane for the money. I'm hoping to pick up more eyeshadows from the brand as I have high hopes after trying this one. The Stila 'Kitten' Magnificent Metals Lip Gloss has been on my lips non stop, its not hugely pigmented but it makes my lips look so glossy and pretty - I can't get enough of it. In terms of skincare, I've been obsessed with my Origins Make a Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturiser, its been a staple daily for me and I just finished another tub and realised how good it really is after trying something else. I can't recommend this stuff enough. Also from Origins the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask has been a saviour for my skin, I get dry patches now and then and this always clears them up in no time. It smells pretty good too, I'm not sure what it smells of but I think its really nice! Lastly the Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm has regained its favourite status. I've been trying some new products lately but nothing quite compares to this when it comes to hydrating the lips.

Let me know what you've been loving this month!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig