Friday, 13 May 2016

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter

Hello everyone, a little bit of skincare today which I thought might mix things up a little since we've been a little makeup heavy on the blog lately. If you read my skincare routine a little while back then you'll know I've been using the Clinique Take The Day off Balm Cleanser forever to take my makeup off at the end of the day. I thought I'd give this one a go as its a little easier on the bank balance and the tin looked really cute on the shelf!




The Body Shop have some really great products and I think sometimes I forget they exist! When I pass the store I always go in for a little nosey but its not always that I'm the right direction to pass the store. I popped in a little while ago and spotted this, I remember when it first launched actually - the whole blogging world seemed to go crazy. At the time I wasn't really a balm cleanser girl so I didn't really know what all the hype was all about. I love the Clinique offering but thats the only other balm cleanser I've tried so I thought why not just go wild and try something new. Surprisingly, I think I might actually like this a little better, it has a very light scent thats very refreshing and calming for the end of the day when its time to remove your makeup. Just like the Clinique one, this melts away makeup with ease and leaves my skin feeling clean and free of any traces of makeup. If you've never used a balm cleanser you basically take a little in your fingers and massage it into your skin, initially without any water but once the product has started to dissolve the makeup then you can add some water to begin clearing everything away. I like the fact you can literally use this over your entire face, including your lips and eyes. It makes taking your makeup off at the end of the day super easy rather than it feeling like a chore. I love cleansing balms and I think this is one I will most likely repurchase, I think balm cleansers are great for all skin types as they are very gentle but deep cleaning at the same time. I only use this to take my makeup off and I do go in with another cleanser after, but its definitely a step in my routine that I couldn't miss out.

Whats your favourite way to remove your makeup?

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter - Available here.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig