Sunday, 1 May 2016

April Beauty Favourites

Another month, and finally I'm getting round to doing a monthly favourites. I don't know why I always forget about doing a monthly favourites post but this month I made an effort to get one done! Some of these favourites won't come as a surprise if you read the blog regularly but some I've kept to myself until now!


Of course the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint is getting all the love as its probably my all time favourite base now (its seriously rivalled my love Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk). Its a lovely bendable,
satin finish that just makes my face look great. I've also found myself using the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer a lot, I love the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer but on the days where I don't need super full coverage I've been reaching for this. Sometimes you just want something super quick to disguise a little darkness under the eyes without completely covering everything, this super bendable beauty does just that. I've also been obsessed with the Real Techniques setting brush to set my concealer with. I've been using the Vichy Dermablend Powder* non stop (I probably should've photographed it for this post) lately and this little brush allows me to set under my eyes without powdering my entire face by accident. Its also pink and has very soft bristles. I've been loving the Too Faced Melted Peony Lipstick too, although I don't like the applicator its a beautiful everyday shade for me and its been on my lips almost constantly. On my nails this month I've been wearing Barry M Socialit a lot, its such a pretty pink glitter and it lasts on my nails for days without chipping.

These are my favourites but let me know what yours are!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig