Monday, 25 April 2016

Too Faced 'Melted Peony' Melted Lipstick

Hey everyone, the liquid lip trend is still going strong and slowly but surely I'm getting to try a few of the favourites that seem to be blessing the blogging world. Since everyone seems to love the Too Faced offering, I thought it was about time I investigated what all the hype is about.



I picked up the colour 'Melted Peony' which is a lovely rosey-mauve shade and its really very pretty. I think Too Faced have accurately named this product as it really kind of is like a lipstick has been melted down. Unfortunately, I really dislike the applicator. Its one of those fuzzy kinds, but because its attached to the tube and its not on a separate wand it kind of makes the application process a little difficult. You have to squeeze it to get the product to come through and then apply it directly to your lips, I just find theres not really any accuracy with this and can only dread what it would be like if I had to apply a darker colour. However, I do love the colour and I love the consistency too. It wears really nicely on the lips and isn't drying at all, as well as this is smells lovely. I think I'll probably end up picking up more shades from this range, bur definitely not any dark ones! I really love how it sits on the lips and how smooth and moisturising the texture is despite it not being a glossy lip at all. It fades really nicely throughout the day, its got pretty good staying power but when it does start to go it isn't patchy or weird, which makes it great for days when you're on the go. 

Have you tried any Too Faced products?

Too Faced Melted Lipstick - Available here.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig