Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hello everyone, I may or may not have discovered a new lip favourite and I thought it would only be right to share it with you all. Liquid lipsticks seem to be a huge trend right now and if I'm honest I haven't ventured out and tried too many, I have pretty dry lips so I always have to make cautious decisions with what I put on my lips. When I swatched a few of these in my local Superdrug I was pleasantly surprised and took one home.



Despite the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour being matte, it doesnt dry down or set on the lips too much. I find the liquid lipsticks that set tend to try out my lips like theres no tomorrow but these seem to keep a kind of velvet texture on the lips which I think is lovely. Its maybe not the longest lasting formula because it doesn't set but it definitely avoids getting to the end of the day with dry, cracked lips. It does fade throughout the day and touch ups are necessary here and there, but no more or less than wearing a regular bullet style lipstick. They fade really nicely too, not patchy or weird, the colour just slowly fades out to almost nothing which means if you don't have a chance to touch up then you don't need to worry. These have a pretty strong scent, which I think is vanilla, its very sweet and can be quite overpowering if you apply too much product. I really like the way this applies to the lips, its very smooth and opaque in consistency meaning you can apply it very quickly and the applicator wand allows you to be pretty precise too. I picked up the colour devotion, which is a beautiful rosey-pink which I think looks great for every day or when your getting dressed up! I think i'm definitely going to pick up more shades when I next get the chance.

Whats your favourite lipstick of the moment?

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour - Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment