Current Makeup Bag Staples

Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello everyone, I thought I'd do a little round up post today as I've been posting a lot of reviews so I thought it might be a good idea to break things up a little! I thought I'd chat about the things that have literally been in my makeup bag forever, the things I don't have any intention of changing any time soon. We all have the products we love and then forget about, but these lot have been around in my life for quite some time now. 


First up, the Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base has been my primer of choice for a good while now. In fact since I first purchased it, I actually haven't used anything else!
It has a lovely consistency that smooths out my complexion, brightens it up and makes my makeup last all day - I'm not sure theres anything else I could ask for. It also doesn't have that silicone feeling on the skin which I used to love, but now I prefer something like this. Also from Mac, I'm onto my third tube of the Upward Lash Mascara. I'm usually one who once I finish one mascara I'm all for trying something new, but I just can't get enough of this. It gives me amazing volume and length and it doesn't flake all over my face - its a winner. When it comes to my eyes, a lot of the time on an every day basis I don't have time to go all out with the eyeshadow. The Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige not only makes an amazing eyeshadow base, but also looks great on its own too. For my face, I'm probably onto my millionth tube of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - I don't know what it is about it but it covers so well without looking crazy or heavy on the skin, not to mention the fact that the colour match is ah-mazing. My brows have also been blessed with the Brow Beater from Urban Decay, I don't hear people talk about this much but its a wonderful little pencil thats super fine and makes my brows look fabulous. Lastly I've been keeping my contour game strong with the Clinique Chubby Cheeks Contour Stick, its so easy to apply and blends out in seconds. This is one of those products I cannot be without anymore! Cheekbones in a tube. These are some products I've been using a lot but let me know what your staples are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment