Monday, 21 March 2016

My Skincare Routine

Hello everyone, I'm finally going to share my skincare routine after managing to get my skin back in check. I've been fighting with acne since November last year after several years of having clear skin. I've been using the Clarisonic since the beginning of the year and I've noticed a huge difference but I thought I should probably mention the products I've been using too. Heads up: its pretty Origins heavy.


I've been using Origins skincare for years and when my skin was playing up I realised I wasn't really using any of the skincare I used to love. So I picked up some old favourites from Origins as well as a few new bits along the way. I always take my makeup off using a cleansing balm at the end of the day, I like the Clinique offering and also the Camomile cleanser from the body shop. After this I go in with my Clarisonic and the Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash, I love this face wash as it foams up but it doesn't dry out my skin like a lot of foaming cleansers do. After this I tone my face with the Origins Make a Difference Plus Lotion and use the matching Make a Difference Serum and the Treatment Moisturiser. The moisturiser is gel based which I find really works wonders with my combination skin, it doesn't over hydrate the oily parts of my face and it doesn't leave the drier parts feeling parched, it also doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. Once or twice a week I'll use the Pixi Glow Tonic which seems to be working wonders with the scarring I have left behind, I can't use it continuously as my face seems to get a little irritated from it but it works great if I limit the use.
My eye cream of choice is the Bobbi Brown Hydrating eye cream which is lovely as it is unscented and really keeps my eye area hydrated without any fuss. In the morning I simply use a Micellar water (I switch between Garnier and L'Oreal) over my whole face then follow up with the Origins Toner and moisturiser and then my eye cream.

Read about my Clarisonic experience here, as well as before & after pictures of my acne.

Whats your favourite skincare product?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig