Saturday, 12 March 2016

Instagram Makeup Roundup 2

Hello everyone, I thought I'd share some more makeup looks that I have recently created with you all. I post these looks on Instagram when I can and I'd love to know what you think or what kind of looks you'd like to see! Sorry things have been quiet on the blog this week, I just haven't found any time to sit down and write!


This first look was inspired by Rhianna's makeup that she wore to the Brits this year.
She wore a pretty lilac dress and her makeup was paired perfectly with it. I used mostly makeup geek eyeshadows with Mac Stars n' Rockets as the main focus. I like how it turned out as its quite light and fresh but also quite bold at the same time.


For this second look I was playing around with the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette. There are some gorgeous shades in there and I totally think this palette is a hidden gem. My eye did water a little and smudge my eyeliner but I still love how the look turned out. 

I'd love to know what your opinions are on these looks and if theres anything you'd like me to create and talk about in more detail. Remember to follow me on Instagram @claresloves to see all my looks before they hit the blog! Also if you want to know more about how I take these kind of pictures and how I made my own ring light then click here


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig