Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

I'm sharing one of those limited edition products today, you know the ones you buy and they're so pretty you don't want to use them.. Yup, the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette is a winner, so prepare your bank accounts and get ready to end up buying your 902467th neutral palette. Only difference - this is one you'll definitely want to use as the colour selection is so pretty.





Yes its another neutral palette and no I probably didn't need to add it to my collection, but I did and I love it. It has a beautiful selection of neutral shades but also a few along the bottom row that are a little out of my comfort zone. I think its a very versatile palette and there are so many different looks that I will be able to create. As always from Urban Decay, the quality is amazing and the eyeshadows blend like a dream. The packaging is also very cute, it has a slightly retro feel to it combined with black, white and gold. Since the release of this palette there have also been some lipsticks and a blush palette released with the same Gwen vibe. I think its a gorgeous collection, but the eyeshadow palette is the strong winner for me. Its the kind of palette I can reach for everyday, but also for when I want to try something a little different, I think its an essential in any makeup lovers collection.

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette - Available here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig