Thursday, 11 February 2016

L'Oreal True Match // New Version?

I think True Match is one of those foundations that everyone has tried and that everyone seems to love. Of course everyone has different opinions of everything but as a general rule people appear to have nothing but praises to say about this foundation.


Fairly recently I re-purchsed this foundation as I had ran out of my previous bottle, on searching for this again I realised L'Oreal had entirely repackaged one of my all time favourites.
From a little digging on the internet I think this may have a new formula too, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of information. It had been a few months since I'd used this so I didn't have my other bottle to compare with side by side. From what I can remember and from using the new-designed version I don't think theres a massive difference. If anything it feels a little lighter on the skin and it blends in even more seamlessly than its predecessor, which I can't really complain about. It still looks amazingly natural on the skin, and I still get my beloved medium coverage. Despite it feeling a little lighter and a little more moisturising the staying power is still the same on my ever oily face. I really can't fault this foundation and I think it would be great for pretty much all skin types. Have you tried the re-packaged version? Do you notice any differences?

L'oreal True Match Foundation - link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig