Monday, 8 February 2016

Current Favourite Drugstore/Highstreet Products

Hello everyone! Today I want to have a quick chat about some of the products I'm currently loving from the high street. I don't think you need to spend a fortune to find something thats great so without further ado I shall introduce you to the products I've been using religiously for the past few months.

Firstly, and probably my most favourite drugstore product ever is the Maybelline Brow Drama. It just gets the job done without any fuss, it has a cute little mascara wand style applicator which has a rounded part at the bottom. It allows me to coat my eyebrows super quick and keeps them in place all day. Another more recent favourite is definitely the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation, its pretty much everything I could ever want. Its matte without being cakey, gives a great medium coverage and stays on my face all day. I love it. I'm not one for making a huge fuss with my hair but the Tresemme Perfectly Undone Sea Salt Spray definitely has its place in my everyday routine. 

Whether I'm curling my hair or putting it in a french plait for work this stuff gives it the right grip and texture to allow me to do whatever I desire. Gosh's blush in 'Flower Power' is also something I've found myself reaching for a lot recently, its just such a pretty colour and it lasts really well on my skin. I basically can't find any faults with it! Lastly Maybellines Colour Sensational Lip Pencil in 'Sweet Pink' is the one I find myself lining my lips with in the morning when I'm rushing out the door. Its such a pretty colour and the lip pencil itself is pretty impressive for the price point. These are my favourites, but please let me know if theres anything you're currently loving from the high street!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig