Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hello everyone, its another one of those posts where I talk about the things I like to put on my face.. Who am I kidding thats every post I make right? Anyway.. I think I've found my all time favourite eye cream and of course, I'm about to tell you why.






I know a lot of people in the blogging world love Bobbi Brown when it comes to skincare but to be honest I always see them as a makeup brand and haven't really ventured out into what they have on offer in terms of skincare. I picked up this eye cream a few months ago when my current one was finished and after not loving my previous choice as much as I'd hoped I decided to give this a whirl since it gets so much praise, and honestly believe this is the best eye cream I've tried.
Firstly, its not fragranced which might seem like a silly thing to mention but I find a lot of brands - even high end ones - have a lot of perfume in their skincare, and my skin just does not like that. My eye area in particular is pretty sensitive so perfume in any form is a total no no. It also has a beautifully lightweight texture that allows it to sink into the skin quite quickly but it also provides it with the hydration it needs. I sometimes get dry and irritated skin around my eye area but since I've been using this I haven had to deal with that issue at all. It also sits really well under makeup and doesn't effect the way my concealer sits on my skin. It honestly just feels like a good honest product that achieves what its set out to do with no extra fuss. It might be a little on the pricey side, but for me its absolutely worth every penny.

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream - link

No comments:

Post a Comment