A Month With Clarisonic

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Hello my friends, I hope you're all well. I thought I'd make a post today talking a little bit about my skin, I've been fighting with acne since November last year after nearly 3 years of a relatively clear face. As you can imagine, the acne coming back was much to my disappointment and I felt really frustrated that I couldn't find a solution.


I'd been thinking about getting a Clarisonic for a really long time, even before my skin decided to go completely crazy. Just after Christmas certain models had a generous discount on the Boots website, and with my skin being the way it was I decided to bite the bullet and spend the money.
I knew I was taking a big risk as I had no idea if this would work for me or not, but I was getting pretty desperate and had some Christmas money to spare. I've been using the Clarisonic Aria for just over a month now and I genuinely can't believe the results. My skin has changed completely. As well as fighting with acne I had a lot of dry, flaky patches too (attractive, I know) but pretty much all my problems have calmed down. My acne is pretty much all cleared up, which is totally insane, and my dry patches are much improved. Overall the texture of my skin is much more even and my face feels much softer. I find my makeup applies better and my skincare products sink in quicker and feel like they're doing their job. I'm not really down with the whole science behind the Clarisonic but I know its something to do with sonic pules cleansing the skin much better than just using your hands. The Aria has 3 speed settings and generally I use the lowest and regular speed depending on how my skin feels. It also beeps to tell you when to move on to a different part of your face too which is nice. I use it at night with the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash, after I have removed all my makeup. I did also purchase the 'Deep Pore Cleansing' brush but so far I've just been using the sensitive brush head which comes as standard. Click here if you want to see a little before and after of my face, I know seeing acne without warning isn't everyones cup of tea. I hope to update you all regularly on my skins progress and I think I'll chat about my updated skincare routine too. I can't say if the Clarisonic will work for you or not but I feel like its made a huge difference to my skin in such a short period of time.

Clarisonic Aria - Available at Boots


No comments:

Post a Comment