Sunday, 14 February 2016

5 Recommendations For A Friend

Hello everyone, as you can probably tell - I'm fighting with the miserable Scottish weather right now. If theres a lot of variation in the quality of my photos over the next month or so, I do apologise. I hope that over the next couple of months the weather will pick up and that I'll be back in the photo taking game! Today I wanted to chat about a few products that I love, ones I would recommend to friends if they were looking to try something new.


My first choice would definitely be the Clarisonic, if I had a friend who was having skin issues its definitely the first thing I'd suggest for them to try! I've recently been using the Deep Pore brush head and have noticed even more improvement in my skin. The Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors are one of those products I love and always end up coming back too, they're so easy to wear and I'm pretty sure theres a shade to suit absolutely everyone. Concealer wise, Urban Decay Naked Skin has been the only thing to touch my face since I first tried it. I'm on to my fourth tube and I can't get enough, it covers dark circles, spots and everything in between. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it stays put on my oily t-zone - perfection. For brushes, the first place I look is always Real Techniques.
They're affordable and the quality is on point, I can't complain about anything so they are always brushes I would recommend to someone. Lastly I would suggest the Origins Make A Difference Plus Treatment Lotion, it has a giant name but its basically a toner. I love it because its not too stripping like some toners and I find it really balances out my skin - dry or oily. I'd pretty much recommend Origins in general for skincare as all the products I've tried from them are amazing.

What products would you recommend to a friend?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig