L'Oreal Mattifying Infallible Foundation

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Now the new year has come around and I have a whole week off work, I finally have the time to catch up on my long overdue blog posts! I plan to do pretty much everything in bulk this week.. I think I might have set myself a bit of a challenge. I need to complete gut out my bedroom, cook a million meals to put in the freezer, write blog posts and film YouTube videos to keep me up to date for the next month or so. Wether i'll get all this done or not i have no idea, but I'm willing to try!


Ive been wanting to talk about this foundation for such a long time as I truly love it. It has absolutely become my favourite affordable base and has overtaken my love for the good old L'Oreal True Match. I swear its the easiest foundation to apply ever, it blends into the skin so fast (I always use a beauty blender to apply this) and never looks cakey or heavy. You can apply one layer of this and it gives a really nice medium coverage, matte finish. If you're feeling like stepping it up a notch, applying a second layer isn't going to make you look like you're wearing a mask. The shade 10 Porcelain is also pretty bang on for me and my pasty skin, so if you're pale then you might want to give this a little swatch. I love the matte finish of this, it takes a minute or two to set on the skin and after that it looks beautifully flawless. It doesn't cling to any dry patches or emphasise my pores and for someone with quite an oily t-zone, it lasts a surprising amount of time for a hughstreet foundation. I couldn't ask for any more in a foundation! I also really like the squeezy tube packaging too, it just makes it quick and easy to use. 

Whats your favourite affordable foundation?

L'oreal Infallible Matte Foundation - link

No comments:

Post a Comment