Saturday, 9 January 2016

Hello, 2016


Hello everyone, I hope you have all had a great Christmas and new year. Things have been super quiet here on the blog over the festive period but I'm a believer that this time of the year should be spent with friends and family. I have a few things I want to achieve in 2016, I'm going to share them with you all in a nice little re-introduction to the blog for this year. To be honest, I'm glad to see the back of 2015, it wasn't a great year for me or my family at all. It just felt like one thing after another was going wrong so I'm ready for a fresh start with 2016.

1. I want to focus on my career. This year I plan to progress through the company I work for, I've been there for a little over a year and I feel ready for some new challenges and experiences. As well as thing I want to focus on my portfolio, I love my job but I do have a diploma in graphic design that I feel I should put to good use. I guess I really just need to find a balance between the two.

2. I want to get more creative with makeup. I feel like I've fallen into a little bit of a trap, I wear the same make up day in day out and I just feel like I don't get time to really experiment and express my creativity. In line with this I want to spend more time filming tutorials for YouTube because it's something I really truly enjoy!

3. My blog need a refresh and a schedule. I'm all out of sorts with working like crazy over the Christmas period that I've just neglected the things I really love doing. I don't want my blog to become something I do when I get a spare minute, I need to get organised and set a proper routine for myself.

4. Health and diet. This has been a big focus of mine since just after my birthday last year but I think it's time to step it up a notch and get into things properly. I need to cook more food in bulk so when I get home late from work I don't just end up cooking myself some chips and feasting on unhealthy snacks. I know this is probably everyone's goal at the beginning of the year and I've been telling myself I'll get healthy for years now. 2016 is my year and I am ready for the changes.

So pretty much I just need to organise my life in general.. We'll see how it goes! What are your goals for this year? Are you inspired to try something new this year?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig