Beauty Blender Pure Solid Cleanser

Saturday, October 10, 2015

I can't be the only one, but I genuinely hate cleaning my makeup brushes and I especially hate cleaning my makeup sponges. I always feel like when it comes to sponges I can never get all the product out and cleaning anything in general always feels like such a chore. On one of my recent Beauty Blender purchases I got a sample of their Solid Cleanser, and honestly, its changed everything.


I never thought I'd see the day where I'd happily pay £14 for a bar of soap but honestly I've never been able to get my makeup sponges so clean. I just wet my sponge a little, swirl it around in this soap, massage the product into the sponge and rinse it clean. Genuinely, every last bit of makeup washes away - its like magic. I use this with my Beauty Blender and also with my Real Techniques sponge and it cleans both equally as well. This also cleans my makeup brushes really well too, admittedly I found I went through the soap fairly quickly when I cleaned my mammoth collection of brushes but they were all squeaky clean and none of them were dried out or ruined. I think I still prefer baby soap for my brushes but for sponges I can't see myself using anything apart from this solid cleanser in the near future. I did try a few regular bars of soap to see if they'd compare but not one of them got my sponges as clean as this did. The Blendercleanser also has a really nice, light lavender scent that keeps my sponges from smelling weird or like makeup. I seriously love this soap (of you can't already tell!).

Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser - Available Here

What do you use to clean your makeup brushes and sponges?

No comments:

Post a Comment