Thursday, 17 September 2015

Nars Satin & Velvet Lip Pencils // Forgotten Favourites

Hey everyone, today I thought I'd do another post chatting about some forgotten favourites of mine! I'm noticing that a lot of the things I forget about are lip products.. probably because I'm a lipstick junkie and have too many to cope with all at once haha! Regardless, I do purge my makeup collection frequently and rid my stash of the products I really don't show love to anymore. This means that what I am left with is all the stuff I really love, and these Nars pencils definitely make the cut!


I think the reason I forgot about these is that most of the shades I own are more Autumn/Winter appropriate, which works out pretty well as we're pretty much full flow into fall right now. I love the cooler months, simply because I love dark vampy lips and cosy scarves! My favourite shades of the Velvet Matte pencils are 'Never Say Never' and 'Cruella'. NSN is a really pretty plum colour that is so easy to wear and not too stark against my pale skin. Cruella is a gorgeous deep red that screams Autumn to me, it has a really nice blue base which means it emphasises the white in your teeth as an added bonus. I love the matte formula of these, they wear really nice and don't dry out my lips what so ever which is always great. They glide onto the lips really well too and don't drag or tug when you apply them. I also love the Satin pencils as they're super easy to apply on the go - especially the nude shades. They have a much creamier texture but aren't overly glossy, something I'm a big fan of! My favourite shade is definitely Lodhi as its just a really easy wearable nude. I also really like Yu for the summer as its a super bright blue based pink! I honestly do love these lip products and its going to be great now that I can crack out some of the darker shades now we're into the colder months.

Have you ever tried any Nars Lip Pencils?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig