Wednesday, 23 September 2015

An Ode To // Revlon Lip Butter

Hi everyone, today I want to share the love for another product that I've kind of neglected a little lately. The Revlon Lip Butters used to be my go-to for lips on a daily basis but I've found myself reaching for other products more often that not. I've been doing a few forgotten favourites posts lately, instead of doing a gigantic 'Shop My Stash' post I thought I'd break it down so I chat more about why I love the products!



I don't really know why I stopped reaching for these lipsticks as they really are wonderful. They have a really easy to wear formula thats mostly sheer making them great lipsticks for everyday wear. They're also super moisturising and don't dry out my lips at all so I really have no reason to have neglected them! I currently have four lip butters in my collection, and I love each of them! 'Candy Apple' is a pretty red, which applies a little more pigmented than the others that I own. Its a really wearable red as its not a full, opaque matte meaning its much easier to pull off - especially if you're just branching out into red lips. 'Cotton Candy' is a pretty, pale pink colour thats great for everyday. It has a little bit of shimmer running through it but nothing too crazy or noticeable. 'Creme Brule' is probably my least favourite, its a very beige nude that I feel doesn't really suit my complexion so I find it works best when I mix it with other colours. 'Peach Parfait' is probably one of my most worn lipstick ever, its a beautiful peachy coral colour thats perfect for everyday. Its also a pretty good dupe for Mac's 'Patisserie' but we'll keep that a secret... Personally I think my 'Peach Parfait' has seen better days so I might have to replace that fairly soon!


Have you tried any Revlon Lip Butters? Whats your favourite shade?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig