Purple Sunset Eyes

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hi everyone, today I thought I'd share something a little more creative with you all. If you know me,  you know I'm a huge makeup lover but I also have a creative streak too. On a day to day basis I tend to wear pretty natural makeup and I don't really experiment with colour a whole lot. However, Mac recently re-released their Electric Cool eyeshadows and I decided to pick up the shade Highly Charged and this is what happened when I played around one evening! Also.. don't mind my eyebrows, some powder foundation dropped into them and they went a bit weird haha.





I started off with some of Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow through my crease and as my transition shade, then I reached for some bright pink from my Sleek Ultra Matte Brights Palette and put this into my crease. I used my finger to apply the Mac Electric Cool Eyeshadow all over my lid as it has a kind of sponge like texture that I find doesn't work as well with a brush. I blended some Fig 1 eyeshadow from Mac through my crease too and took it into the outer corner. To complete the upper lid added a little of Stars N Rockets from Mac into the centre of the lid for a little pop! Finally I took some of the pink eyeshadow and Fig 1 along my lower lash line and highlighted my inner corner with Stila Kitten. For my lashes I used Ardell 120 Demi's. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, please let me know if you want to see more like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment