Friday, 5 June 2015

Current Go-To Blushers!

Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd pick out my favourite blushes and share them with you all! I'm a massive blush lover (or hoarder) so I have a pretty reasonable collection of blushes. It was really hard to decide what to include, but I managed to narrow it down to 5.. Heres what made the cut!




My number one all time favourite blush is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat. Its pretty much what I reach for on a daily basis as it just adds the most beautiful colour to the cheeks. It has a light sheen to it so it also adds a pretty glow without being glittery or overwhelming. The colour of this is stunning too, the most perfect pink flush with a peachy undertone. Coming in close is the Max Factor Cream Puff Blush in Seductive Pink, it has a similar marbling like the Hourglass blush but the colour is much more pink. This is good for days when I feel my complexion is lacking as it just adds that brightness that I sometimes desire! I kind of have a love-hate relationship with cream blushes but my favourite formula is by Clinique. The Chubby Cheeks Blush stick has a lovely cream to powder formula which blends into the skin seamlessly. The colour Robust Rhubarb is also a lovely peachy shade for spring. Sticking with the cream theme (oooh that rhymed.. easily amused) the Josie Maran Watercolour Cheek Gelee (longest name ever) has a lovely sheer formula. Its a lot wetter in texture, and I definitely need a brush to blend it out but the colour Poppy Paradise gives an amazing pop of colour to the face. Last but not least, this is where it got difficult. I love MAC Well Dressed blush, and I do reach for it a lot but I think Benefit Hervana suits me slightly better. I have a very pale complexion and this pinky-peach colour just looks really pretty when its on. But its a tough tie I'd say, I love them both!

These are my favourite blushes right now but I'd love to hear what yours are! Not that I need any inspiration to buy any more blush..

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig