Monday, 8 June 2015

Cheeky Haul! Drugstore/Highstreet!

So I wasn't really shopping for makeup or beauty products, but my local Tesco had a massive reduced section which had way more bargains than I could handle! Initially in my basket there was enough reduced makeup to round the total cost up to £50 which I thought was a little crazy.. I narrowed down my spend to £25 and I got some seriously good stuff! I highly recommend checking out the beauty or reduced section in your local supermarket, you never know what you might find!









I got some oldies and some goodies and I thought I'd share them all with you guys. Most of this stuff was reduced to half price or less which is totally insane! Hence why I ended up with a few things I probably don't need.. I picked up some Head & Shoulders shampoo, which wasn't actually reduced but I've had really bad dandruff lately so I picked up a little travel size to see if this soothes my scalp. I also picked up another (yes, I know) Nivea Lip Butter, but this time in coconut?! I didn't even know they made a coconut version. Seriously if I'd known this before then I would've picked this up long ago! Its such a great lip balm too, and I love all the scents - but this one in particular I love. 

On to the major bargains.. I picked up 4 Barry M nail varnishes, which were priced between £1.50 - £2 each (a total steal!). I got an Aquarium Collection Nail Paint in 'Mermaid' a super pretty greeny-blue glitter, a Gelly Nails in 'Guava' which is my favourite formula and I thought this shade would be great for summer. I also picked up a Textured Nail Effect in 'Princess' which is a pretty pink glitter and finally a Silk Nail Paint in Heather which is an amazing lilac colour for spring.

Keeping to the theme of Barry M I also managed to grab some of their eye kohls, which I think were about £2 each. I got one in Bronze and one in White. I love bronze eyeliners on my waterline so I got this to try out, I've also been wanting a white eyeliner for the longest time but never got around to picking one up, so now my life is complete! There were also a few Dazzle Dusts and Fine Glitters, which I love so I grabbed the Dazzle Dust in 39 which is a perfect everyday bronzey-gold eyeshadow and a Glitter in 7 which is a gorgeous pink.

I got my hands on one of my old favourites from Rimmel. The eyeshadow trio in 621 Orion is pretty much what I started out with when I first got into makeup, the three colours are perfect for everyday wear. They have spruced up the packaging since I last owned this but I'm super excited to try it out again now that I'm a makeup veteran haha! I also got a Scandal Eye Paint in 006 'Rich Russet', I have a few of these already and I love the formula so I thought now was a good time to add to my collection. Lastly from Rimmel, I found a Kate Moss Lipstick in 28 which is a really pretty bright pink. 

Last but not least I managed to get my hands on a Maybelline Colour Sensational Cream Gloss in 'Coral Blush'. These are my favourite lip glosses as they are completely non-sticky, so I was super happy to find one in the reduced section!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my little (or quite big) haul from Tesco, let me know if you've found any great bargains anywhere - I know I've found a few in Poundland before too!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig