Tuesday, 2 June 2015

By Terry 'Frozen Quarts' Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow!

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would talk about a recent love of mine, a pricey one but its totally worth it in my opinion. I always hear bloggers like Anna mentioning these By Terry Ombre Backstar eyeshadows so the last time I visited Space NK I decided to give them a little swatch.. Lo and behold, I took one home with me!






What really sold this to me was the fact that I swatched it on my hand in the Space NK store, went and did other things for a few hours and when I looked at my hand again, it was still there! I actually had to scrub my hand to get this off, if I'd reached for some makeup remover it would've come off pretty easy but these things aren't always accessible when you're out and about. This colour is also really amazing, its a pretty frosty pink that pretty much goes well with anything in my opinion. These have a cream type formula when you apply them and they're really easy to blend, but once they set, they're not going anywhere. I have pretty oily eyelids and I don't need to wear a primer when I'm wearing this which is pretty amazing! Its seriously long lasting stuff, but so easy to remove. Pure brilliance in my opinion! More shades will definitely be making there way home with me soon.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig