Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Flawless Eyeshadow Palette!

Makeup Revolution kind of appeared out of no where right? Right now they seem to be all over Instagram and in the blogging community. I thought it was only right to see what all the fuss was about and try out some products for myself. This palette in particular really stood out to me.






The palette contains 32 eyeshadows, which in my opinion is a total bargain. The quality for the price is also really impressive too, at £8 I really don't have any complaints. The eyeshadows are very buttery, they all have great payoff too which is really great. Usually with more budget friendly eyeshadows, the mattes tend to suffer in quality but they're actually very good to work with. The mattes can be a little dusty when you dip your brush into them but other than that, they perform brilliantly. As for the shimmers, one or two are a little chunky but as a whole theres not a complaint I can make. The shade range in this palette is also really amazing too, there are loads of colours for everyday looks and plenty if you want to do something darker or a little more dramatic. I would recommend a primer under these shadows to make them a little more long lasting but they hold up pretty well on their own. Its a great little palette, amazing for travelling with and I can't wait to make more purchases from Makeup Revolution.

Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette - Available at Superdrug

Whats your favourite Makeup Revolution Product?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig