MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick!

Saturday, May 09, 2015

Nothing beats having a relaxing Saturday afternoon, just chilling and writing the blog! Its actually my brother birthday as well today! He's 11 so happy birthday to the coolest little bro ever haha! Anyways, today I'm talking about my possible favourite thing in the world: lipstick. In particular, MAC lipsticks. Let me tell you more..
 




If you don't know a huge amount about MAC then you might not have heard about Viva Glam. Viva Glam is pretty much where MAC make their contribution to charity, they give 100% of the profits from their Viva Glam lipsticks to the Aids Fund, a great cause. Which means you feel a lot less guilty about buying another lippy when you know your doing a little good for the world! The lipstick itself if beautiful, I didn't need any persuasion after I had swatched it. Its a gorgeous hot pink that has a kind of red undertone. Its seriously bright, definitely a statement lipstick! Its also an amplified finish meaning its super pigmented as well as being quite creamy. I personally love MAC lipsticks, especially the amplified finish so this one is a definite winner for me! If you want to see if on my lips, check out this post here. I know I'm going to be wearing this all summer long! The only not-so-win factor is that it tends to stain my lips if I've been wearing it all day, nothing I can't handle though!

What are your favourite MAC lipstick colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment