Friday, 22 May 2015

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder!

Oily girls, get your wallets ready! This powder has changed my makeup game and makes a serious difference to how long my makeup lasts. Its a total new favourite of mine, and I think you all might love it too.




I came across this when I was looking to replace my Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, which I love but I feel like the jar is a little pricey for the amount of product. I pretty much need to set my under eye concealer or it ends up at my jaw by the end of the day as well as creasing like theres no tomorrow. This happens regardless of what concealer I use so I know its not a problem with that. I was reading a lot of review of different powders and was pretty torn about what to go for. I love MAC, I'm a total MAC junkie and I know their products usually perform so I thought this would be a safe choice. Although initial purchase was for setting my under eyes, I use this to set my entire face if I know I'm going to have a long day. Its the only powder I've used that actually keeps my makeup on my face and control oils. Admittedly I'm a little shiny by the end of the day, but nothing a quick touch  up can't cure. Sometimes my makeup is beyond saving by the end of the day but when I'm wearing this it keeps things looking fresh for an exceptionally long time. It also sets under eye concealer really well too, its completely transparent and super finely milled so it doesn't emphasise any fine lines or make my makeup look cakey! I'm super impressed with this powder, I recommend to all.

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder - Available here.

Whats your favourite powder?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig