Lip Picks For Spring!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hey guys! Sorry this post is a little late, bit of drama with O2 having no signal where I live so I couldn't revive my google code to log in to blogger! However, the signal situation has been resolved and I'm back to share another post with you all! I thought I'd share my favourite lip products right now, and they're definitely all great for spring. I say spring.. but as I look out my window, all I see is rain.. sigh.





Firstly I have to mention MAC 'Peach Blossom', its probably one of my most worn lipsticks ever. Its like a peachy nude that isn't super pale, so it doesn't wash me out or totally blank out my lips. Its super creamy on the lips and the peachy tones make it great to wear this season! The Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' is also a great one to throw on in a hurry, the light moisturising texture makes this a great everyday colour and it packs more pigment than you might think. I personally love the colour, I think its the perfect thing to brighten up any dull spring day. Clinique's Lip Pop Lipstick in 'Melon Pop' is also an amazing shade, its a bright orangey coral which I think would look perfect with a tan! Its a great one on my pale skin too and I think it'll be a great lipstick to get through the spring and summer. Next I have to mention the Gosh Lip Shine in 'Funky Friday' its quite a bright one but I love to apply a little of this and then add some lip balm to sheer it out slightly, it gives that tint to your lips that looks like you've just eaten an ice lolly! Its also amazing on its own if you want something a little bolder. Last but not least is the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in the shade 13, its the most perfect peachy colour with a nice coral undertone, and personally, I love coral at this time of year! These are my favourites, but please do let me know what yours are!

No comments:

Post a Comment