Saturday, 16 May 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara!

Hey everyone! I'm super excited about todays post as this mascara has literally changed my life! That sounds really dramatic but its a really good mascara, and initially I didn't think I'd like it.






For me this mascara does it all, not only is it lengthening, it adds great volume too. Its funny because I absolutely hate Benefit They're Real, I find it way to clumpy and I end up with spider lashes. I was a little sceptical, as everyone loves They're Real and this mascara has been getting a lot of praise too. I thought it would be a similar offering but its completely different. The brush is one of the plastic style - which I personally don't mind - that really grips onto the lashes and coats every one. I really love it and think its one of the best mascaras I've ever tried!

Benefit Roller Lash - Available here.

Have you tried any Benefit mascaras?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig