Monday, 20 April 2015

Gosh Forever Lip Shine!

I'm all about lip products right now if you can't tell! These are however, pretty amazing especially for the price point! I've been favouriting these over a lot of other things recently and I wasn't even that sure I'd get along with them to begin with!





I totally love lip pencil type lipstick things.. Ever since the Clinique Chubby Sticks I've been hooked on the easy application and convenient packaging! These have an improvement though, they're slightly slimmer than your usual chunky lip pencil which I think is definitely a benefit. It makes applying darker shades much easier and gives a lot more precision! They also have a beautifully creamy texture on the lips which isn't too heavy and they have a pretty vanilla scent - similar to Mac lipsticks. They have some beautiful shades in the range which I'll definitely be picking up. For now I'm rocking Baby Baby which is a light baby pink and Funky Friday which is a brighter fuchsia pink. I think I'm gonna love these the most in the summer because of the light texture but nothings gonna stop me wearing them all year round!

Gosh Forever Lip Shine - Available at Superdrug
Share:

19 comments

  1. I'm with you on these type of lip products! I love them!

    www.jennieemma.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three of these and I love them although I wish they lasted a little bit longer on me x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! I definitely want to pick them up soon just based on the colour!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors. I like them both :)


    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget about GOSH, yet their items seem so lovely, these included!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, they have some great products though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im just dying to get more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're definitely good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They don't have the greatest staying power but they're so easy to wear and touch up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're so convenient haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty and so spring/summer-made!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm I've never seen these before! But they look quite easy to use:)

    www.klaudia-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow these are gorgeous! I really need to try these as they sound lovely xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect for the spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They have some really great shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig