Sunday, 26 April 2015

Benefit Hervana Good Karma Face Powder Blush!

Hey everyone! I'm back today with a review of a quite recent purchase. If you know me, you'll know I'm a total blush fanatic (or hoarder as some like to call it) and I've been eyeing up this beauty from benefit for a while now. I finally caved and picked it up, and I think its the perfect blush for spring!






First of all, the quality of benefit blushes are amazing. Zero chalkiness and perfect pigmentation makes a super bendable and easy to use blush. Also, it wouldn't be a benefit review without mentioning the super cute packaging right? The pretty purple hued, dreamy, clouds make my dressing table look wonderful. The blush itself is a mixture of four shades; a pale cream, a light peach, a mauve pink and a brighter peachy pink. Combining all of these together makes for a really lovely peachy pink on the cheeks. I peachy blushes are my favourite, I feel they really compliment my pale complexion and they look great when I'm a little more tanned too. I find Hervana is really brightening on the face and its not too intense so it goes with pretty much everything! Its matte too which I quite enjoy, its nice to combine with different highlighters for a glowy look. Personally I love this and think its a great choice for anyone who wants a pretty, natural blush that isn't going to steal the show!

Whats your favourite blush?

Benefit Hervana - Available at Boots


Share:

7 comments

  1. That looks like such a flattering colour! I have the Coralista from benefit but to be honest, this one looks loads nicer x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blush shade and the packaging is adorable x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring shade. I'm currently in love with L'oreal True Match le blush in shade Rosy Cheeks.


    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try coralista!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig