BareMinerals Loose Eyeshadows/Glimmer Eyecolour!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be talking about some of my new favourite eyeshadows! I got these in a set around January in the sales, I think it might have been a christmas set so I have no idea if you'll be able to still get your hands on the set but as far as I'm aware, pretty much all of the shades a permanent anyway! Let me explain why I love them..






For a long time I was pretty afraid of loose eyeshadows, mainly of dropping them and then ruining my carpet or something! But they just always seemed more intimidating than pressed shadows.. maybe its just me.. Anyway I picked up the set because all the eyeshadows are mini sizes so I thought it wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't work out for me - but my goodness it did. The pigmentation of these shadows is so on point. Not only that they blend like a dream and you can apply them sheerly or full on. If the swatches don't impress you I don't know what will! Admittedly if I'm in a hurry I'll reach for pressed shadows over these because they can be a little messy if you're not careful but if I'm going out I know that these bad boys are seriously going to pack a punch and last all night! My favourite shade is waterlily, the gorgeous lilac on the far right of the swatches, its so pretty paired with a warm brown in the colour and a smoked out lash line!

Have you tried Bare Minerals eyeshadows?

Get them online at Selfridges - link here.

12 comments:

  1. I've got a couple of these which have come in previous sets from BareMinerals - they're amazing aren't they! Totally agree though, if I was in a rush I would prefer pressed shadows! Great review - those swatches are gorgeous! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades, I have only tried their pressed shadows x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so pretty, especially the purple! i've actually never tried anything from them but i might have to look next time :)


    avecdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely collection! they all look lovely.

    great blogg by the way I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the purple!

    Renee x

    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/the-mum-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. their original mineral foundation is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the opposite, I've never tried their pressed ones haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow they look gorgeous!! I have never heard of them but surely I'll check them out next time!

    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete