Wednesday, 29 April 2015

April Beauty Favourites!

I haven't rounded up my monthly favourites in forever! I thought today might be a good day to share them with you as I have a mixture of new and old goodies here. Its also been a pretty crazy month for me, but I'm just happy I'm back on board with blogging again. This year is seriously flying by! But i'm having so much fun making more youtube videos and getting more posts up on the blog.



Fist up I've been loving the Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette, its super affordable for the amount of colours you get and the quality is absolutely amazing for the price point. I've been reaching for it over some of my high end palettes lately! Definitely a brand to check out. The Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener has a new found place in my heart, it gives all the colour correction I love of the pot corrector version but without any of the creasing or caking. Extremely pricey but extremely worth it: the By Terry Ombre Black Star in Frozen Quartz, its an amazing cream stick eyeshadow that literally lasts all day, even without a primer. Its also a stunning shade to sweep on in a hurry (it makes it look like you had time for life). Ive been wearing the Barry M Gelly Nails in Prickly Pear pretty much non stop recently, its the perfect combination of lilac and blue and is a great shade for spring. Last but not least, the MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl has been getting some serious love. It literally gives me the best glow to my skin and it manages to look kind of natural too, I'm all about the cream highlight recently! 

These are my picks for this month but let me know about yours in the comments below!

Share:

10 comments

  1. I need to try the Bobbi Brown brightener, it sounds amazing x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty are your favourites! I love the sound of the Bobbi brown eye brightener as my eyes are pretty dark at the moment. The eyeshadow palette has also taken my fancy with all the lovely shades

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye palette looks great. I need to keep an eye on it.


    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you won't be running out of colour choices for eyeshadows for a while!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's seriously brilliant! Especially for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might actually be obsessed with the bobbi brown brightened haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's the best thing that ever happened to my dark circles!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig