Nars And God Created The Woman Palette!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Back again with another cheeky eyeshadow palette review! This time its from Nars, and its beautiful!  Not only that, but it comes with a mini Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base and a handy little brush. What I love about this is that its so compact yet it has a great range of shades.







Being my first dive into Nars eyeshadows I wasn't sure what to expect, of course I expected good things as everything else from Nars that I've tried has been absolutely amazing. This is no let down. These eyeshadows are so gorgeous and buttery, as well as being beautifully pigmented they just glide on to the eyes and blend flawlessly. My favourite shade is the one in the bottom right, its a super pretty dark, chocolatey brown with gold shimmer through it which just looks so stunning on the eyes. As for the primer, I think its hands down the best eyeshadow primer I've tried to date. Literally nothing is going anywhere when this is on your lids, I swear it even prevented my mascara from running a little! The cute little brush is also really great, its super soft and its stubby top makes blending really straight forward. All in all I'm really impressed with this and I can't wait to try more Nars eyeshadows!

And God Created The Woman Palette - Available here.

Have you tried anything from Nars?

1 comment:

  1. I have this palette as well and love it! I wish they had a more 'Ashes to Ashes' or Satin Taupe shade.

    Atopsyturvyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete