Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Maybelline 'Creamy Beige' Leather Effect Colour Tattoo!

Hey everyone! Today I'm back with another great drugstore find. This time it comes from Maybelline in the form of the relatively new leather effect formula colour tattoos. Although the colour tattoos have been around for a while now, and they're loved by many - including myself - I'd never seen this formula before so I decided to give it a whirl!






I was very pleasently surprised. It's very different in texture to the other colour tattoos but it works very well. For a start it's much drier to apply and I find it goes on best with a brush, I like the real techniques base shadow brush. When applied with the fingers I find it can drag on the eyelids and clump together but with a brush you can seamlessly blend it in thin layers to create the colour and intensity you're after! The creamy beige shade I picked up is great one to throw on everyday as its not too crazy yet it adds the perfect amount of something to the eyes. I'll definitely be picking up more of these in the future!

Have you tried the new colour tattoos?

Share:

3 comments

  1. Omg I seriously need to try one of the colour tattoo's! There's so much hype about them at the moment!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post: interesting with beautiful photos! It’s a great job!
    Can’t wait to see the new one!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these products! I have never tried this formula either though, the eyeshadow looks great x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig